[DJDrive](http://djdrive.livejournal.com) points out this wonderful satire on the Russian crackdown on Georgian immigrants:
Georgia’s treachery almost took Russians by surprise. To prevent that from happening again, Vlast analytical weekly has prepared a guide to Russia’s neighbors and methods of combating them…There are recommendations for every country that will minimize their evil influence no less effectively than canceling the performances of dace ensembles and expelling schoolchildren whose last names end with –dze and –shvili.
Their suggestions include:
- Lithuania: Stop using words that end in the Lithuanian-like –as (Honduras, for example).
- China: Make popularizing feng shui a misdemeanor
- Finland: Charge sauna users with immoral behavior.
- Japan: Revive article 219, part 1, of the Criminal Code of the RSFSR, which made studying karate a criminal offense.
- USA: Discover that the bubbles in American soft drinks do not conform to the laws of nature.
- Poland: Finance research on the negative effects on the public of having twins in high government positions
- Norway: Prohibit Nobel Peace Prize winners from entering Russia
- Uzbekistan: Declare plov inedible
- Turkmenistan: Infiltrate Turkmenistan with illegal operatives who will give the local population gold teeth and karaoke machines, both of which are prohibited in Turkmenistan. [too easy, this one, isn’t it?]